Unlock the full UTK.io experience – including access to the latest and greatest Minecraft content directly on your smartphone or tablet – by downloading the app from Google Play for free.
The Companion Mod
154 likes | 97357 viewsDownload (53143)
Personalize your companions as much as you want!
You can find the items, that are useful for managing companions, in the crafting table.
Hit a companion with the "Companion Settings" item to display this UI.
You will be nevermore alone in your world! Your companions will follow you.
How to craft and items IDs
Click an icon under the “Crafting” column to display the crafting recipe of that item.
Item ID Crafting
Companion Spawner: 465 An image will be added soon
Companion Settings: 466 An image will be added soon
Companion Information: 467 An image will be added soon
Companion Remover: 468 An image will be added soon
The Companion Mod v2.1
- Added a GUI for the Companion Information item
- Added the Companion Settings GUI (change name and skin)
- Added feeding system for companions (if you give food to a companion his health will increase)
- If you attack the companion 3 times he will attack you
- Companions talk to you
The Companion Mod v2.0
- Now you can spawn more companions
- Added the "Companion Spawner" item in the crafting table
- Added the "Companion Information" item in the crafting table
- Added the "Companion Settings" item in the crafting table (it will be used in the next version)
- Other improvements
The Companion Mod v1.0
- Initial release
Known bugs and issues
• The skin is not saved
• When you leave the game companions become cows.
• If you have more than 50 companions the script will crash.
• You have to re-spawn the companion if you leave the game.
• If you find a bug report it in the minecraft-forum.net thread.
• Can I share this mod on whatever-website.com / with my friends / on the xyz social network ?
• Can I add this mod in my modpack?
Yes you can, and you don’t have to ask my permission, but you have to follow the license of this mod, this means that you have to give me credits and you can’t use my work for commercial purposes (in a few words you can’t make money from my work, for example you can’t sell my mod).
• Can I make a YouTube review for this mod?
Of course you can. Only one thing: if you want to add a link for the download, please, don’t put a download link on MediaFire or whatever, but just put a link of my web page or a link of the minecraftforum.net thread.
• If I find a bug, where I should report it?
The best way to report a bug is write it on the minecraft-forum.net thread. But, before posting your bug-report, read the “Known bugs and issues” section.
• How can I support you?
You can follow me on Twitter, subscribe on my Youtube channel or make a donation. :)