Unlock the full UTK.io experience – including access to the latest and greatest Minecraft content directly on your smartphone or tablet – by downloading the app from Google Play for free.
PocketPower v1 - The most advanced Redstone mod ever for MCPE! ~ by Byteandahalf
922 likes | 573677 viewsDownload (191839)
[color=red]THIS MOD REQUIRES ALL OTHER MODS TO BE DISABLED, ESPECIALLY TOOMANYITEMS. ALSO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T HAVE ANY TEXTURE PACKS INSTALLED THAT MODIFY REDSTONE TEXTURES. THIS MOD DOESN'T REQUIRE A TEXTURE PACK, BUT OTHER TEXTURE PACKS MAY MAKE THIS MOD LOOK UGLY INGAME.[/color] [color=red]ANOTHER NOTE: PISTONS AND DETECTOR RAILS ARE NOT YET OBTAINABLE IN THIS VERSION, GET THEM USING AN INVENTORY EDITOR (NOT TOOMANYITEMS)[/color]
[color=black]PocketPower v1 Release[/color]
[color=black]Yep, it's finally released! The PocketPower redstone mod that has been in development for 4 months has finally released. This mod adds fully functional redstone mechanics exactly like those in the Minecraft PC version. It's the most similar Redstone mod to the PC version to ever hit Minecraft Pocket Edition![/color]
[color=red]What's so special about this "SocketFlower"?[/color]
[/numlist][color=red]So what things can I use in this "LocketTower"?[/color]
[color=black]PocketPower** includes a wide array of Redstone items from Minecraft PC, and more are being added in updates! Currently included is:[/color]
- Redstone wire (Placed by redstone dust item)
- Buttons (wooden and stone)
- Pressure Plates (wooden and stone)
- Redstone torches
- Redstone Repeaters
- Redstone Lamps
- Pistons (implemented, but not yet officially obtainable)
- Detector rails (implemented, but not yet officially obtainable)
- Redstone Block (implemented, not working. Not yet officially obtainable)
[color=red]Looks great! But...What's the damage?[/color]
[color=black]Yes - Sadly, not *everything* is perfect, but it's pretty darn close! Here's the things that aren't working right just yet, help me expand this list!:[/color]
Hello, if you're reading this, then you know how to read and PocketPower is crashing on your Android device. Here's the steps you can take:
1. Make sure you have every single mod disabled except for PocketPower. This includes ModPE scripts and native addons. MOST IMPORTANTLY DISABLE TOOMANYITEMS
2. Make sure you have any texture packs that have shaders built in uninstalled. You may keep normal texture packs that don't use shaders.
3. Make sure Native addon support is activated for BlockLauncher, or else the mod doesn't work.
This mod should look exactly like Minecraft PC Redstone. If it does not, and you have followed all of the steps above, please reach out to me on Twitter @byteandahalf, or email me: [email protected]
Creator: byteandahalf (Ryan)
The posted content is not created by me nor do I have the permission from the original Author(s). Check my Bio for further informations.